South London College is a dynamic private International College located in Woolwich, Greenwich, about 20 minutes from Central London. We provide a stimulating and friendly learning environment in which our students can maximise their potential and achieve their academic and professional goals. SLC has Highly Trusted Sponsor status awarded by the UK Border Agency.
15 hour Intensive Courses
Our Intensive Courses run 15 hours per week and students will study either on mornings or afternoons.
30 hour Intensive Plus Courses
SLC also offers 30 hour Intensive Plus courses with the option of studying both mornings and afternoons:
ESOL and Citizenship Courses (Coming Soon)
Summer English Courses (Coming Soon)
Please enquire for information about our upcoming Summer courses.
Why study English at SLC?
- SLC has Highly Trusted Sponsor status awarded by the UK Border Agency.
- Maximum class sizes are no larger than 12 – 15 students.
- We offer unrivalled value for money whilst assuring quality.
- We have modern spacious classrooms using the latest technology such as smartboards.
- We offer the opportunity to learn in a truly international academic environment with fellow students studying a range of courses including Business, IT and Pharmacy.
- At the end of the English course, students will have the option of continuing their studies in another department.