South London College has developed this webpage to provide essential information for our prospective and appointed agents as well as for other companies who may be keen to promote the College and its courses in their home countries. We value our agents all over the world and we acknowledge their contributions in attracting the brightest and the best students from their respective countries.
Therefore, we continue to strive to provide support and guidance to our agents to help them attract and select genuine and academically motivated students as well as to help them market and promote our courses bearing in mind the ethical and international professional benchmarks applied when recruiting students.
As an agent of the college, you may be provided a financial incentive if you plan to organise nationwide marketing campaigns. Our dedicated international marketing team works in partnership with various partner colleges which allows us to be widely recognised and target potentially more students. We also work together with the British Council and participate in the Education UK exhibitions worldwide.
If you are interested working with us to promote our college and courses then please download this application form and send it together with following documents:
- Photocopies of your company incorporation documents and director/owner details (preferably copy of the passport)
- Evidences of facilities you have to counsel students (photographs, videos, premises floor plan)
- Copies of your marketing materials
Once we receive the above documents, and your application is successful, you will be provided with a Contract by email. In addition, after receiving the signed contract from you and a satisfactory reference from your referee(s), we’ll send you the SLC Certificate of Representation.
Our agents will have the following benefits:
- We strive to respond to agent’s queries and requests as quickly as possible.
- Priority to students from the agents
- Student applications processed within 48 hours
- Dedicated person assigned to support
- Support from our overseas offices to overcome the time difference issue
- Unlimited free supply of marketing materials e.g. posters, leaflets, prospectus
- Where it is felt helpful, celeb news on-the-job training for your staff by an SLC member of staff
We hope the above information will encourage you to forward your application, join our team at SLC and we look forward to having a mutually beneficial business relation with you for many years to come.